CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-16T22:01:40+00:002012 Subaru Outback CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-16T22:01:40+00:00
- Replaced fan fuse
- A/C COMPRESSOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
Gwynn M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2022